Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 20th Team Training

Today's training was held at three sattelite locations. I chose the Newport Back Bay location because I love the scenery there but also because it had the latest start time at 8:00 a.m. I was running a bit late and pulled up exactly at 8:00, and by the time I parked the car and walked down to where the group was meeting, they had already left. I caught up with my friends Pat, Maria and Ana from the 14-15 minute pace group and off we went.

We started at San Joaquin and walked Back Bay Drive all the way up to the hill up to Eastbluff, then turned right back around. According to Google maps, the course was 4.7 miles total, not counting the 0.1 of a mile up the hill to my car at the end.

I felt good and had a lot of fun. There was an option to go out and back another two miles, but given my recent illness and lack of training this week, I decided 4.7 miles was good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment