Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9th Workout

I had planned on doing today's workout this afternoon, but Charlotte was awake at 6:30 so I figured I might as well get out there rather than trying to squeeze in a few more minutes shuteye and worry about not getting up on time. I quickly dressed, put my precious girl in our new (to us) jogging stroller tucked in with a blanket, and away we went.

The training plan calls for a 35 minute workout today. My course took me east on Wellington to Tustin, south to First Street, back up Tustin to Fruit and west to Cabrillo Park, where I headed north back to my front door. According to Google Maps, this was a 2.2 mile course. I left home at about 6:50 and returned just after 7:25, putting my pace at ~16 minutes a mile. I've gone faster before, but that time does include stopping for the light to cross 4th street both directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment